XLIV Annual Roundup
Theme: Willing To Go To Any Lengths
May 26 — 28, 2017
Why should I stay at the hotel for the roundup?
- Enjoy 70+ Hospitality Suites many with FREE food and beverages!
- Park once when you arrive and stop worrying about finding a parking spot for the rest of the weekend!
- Experience the entire weekend: Don't miss any of the AA and Al-Anon speakers; Check out an Alternative Language Meeting; Visit the AA archives; Stay up late with our Room to Grow Meetings.
- Take a little down time at the Roundup without missing the ballroom speakers... watch on closed circuit TV from the privacy of your hotel room!
Book your room NOW to get the special rate of ONLY $99!
Book a room starting here!
Use the Register Now! button on the right to save $3 on registration.
6. An AA group ought never endorse, finance or lend the AA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
10. Alcoholics Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues; hence the AA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.Reprinted with permission from AA World Services, Inc.
Gopher State Roundup has in keeping with these traditions provided the information on this site as a service to the fellowship. The links on this site do not imply endorsement, or affiliation with any of these organizations or products.
We observe all AA's principles and Traditions on the Gopher State Roundup Website. Since anonymity is, "The spiritual foundation of all our Traditions," We practice anonymity on this website at all times. The Gopher State Roundup Website is a public medium, which has the potential for reaching the broadest possible audience.
"Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio and films."
Thus, we respectfully ask that AA speakers and AA members not be photographed, videotaped, or identified by full name on audiotapes and in published or broadcast reports of our meetings, including those reports on new media technologies such as the internet.
The assurance of anonymity is essential in our efforts to help other problem drinkers who may wish to share our recovery program with us. And our tradition of anonymity reminds us that: "AA principles come before personalities"
Reprinted with Permission from Alcoholics Anonymous World Services